We are delighted to be running on 15th January 2019, with the support of Clyde & Co, a morning seminar on the law as it affects the trade in jewellery and precious stones. This will cover all areas such as design rights, fakes and forgeries, attribution and disputes. A great opportunity for newcomers to learn more about this fascinating topic, and a chance for experts to hone their skills.
The event will be eligible for 3 CPD points.
Venue: Clyde & Co, St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AR, United Kingdom
Date & Time: 15th January 2019 from 9:30am
Cost: £144 (incl. VAT) – 50% off for IAL members (and UKRG members)
TO BOOK A SPOT, SEE HERE.
Speakers to include:
– Tony Baumgartner, Partner, Clyde & Co
– Anthony Misquitta, General Counsel, Victoria & Albert Museum
– Jack Ogden, Former Chief Executive, Gemological Association of Great Britain
– Lucas Fear-Segal, Barrister, 2 Temple Gardens
– Paul Stevenson, Senior Advisory Lawyer, Church of England
– William Hawkes, Conservator Goldsmith, Fine Metalwork. Goldsmithing and Gemmology.
With gracious support from Clyde & Co.