Jewellery & Law Morning Seminar
Date/Time: POSTPONED to Spring 2019
Venue: Clyde & Co, St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AR, United Kingdom
Cost to attend: £144 (incl. VAT) – 50% off for IAL members (and UKRG members)
Speakers to include:
– Tony Baumgartner, Partner, Clyde & Co
– Anthony Misquitta, General Counsel, Victoria & Albert Museum
– Jack Ogden, Former Chief Executive, Gemological Association of Great Britain
– Lucas Fear-Segal, Barrister, 2 Temple Gardens
– Paul Stevenson, Barrister, Tanfield Chambers
– William Hawkes, Conservator Goldsmith, Fine Metalwork. Goldsmithing and Gemmology.
With gracious support from Clyde & Co.