There will be an IAL Study Forum on Saturday 27 June 2015 from 9.30 am until 5.00 pm at Notre Dame University, 1 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HX.
The event will have an international theme with topics to include:
- new developments in the Gurlitt affair,
- fair use under US copyright law,
- protection of indigenous cultural heritage in New Zealand,
- the recovery of archaeological objects under Turkish legislation,
- heritage protection under Korean law and
- museums and dispute resolution in the UK.
Our international selection of speakers will include: Jutta von Falkenhausen (lawyer, Berlin), Professor Keun-Gwan Lee (Seoul National University, South Korea), Professor Sibel Ozel (Marmara University, Turkey), Adrian Parkhouse (Partner, Farrer & Co), Norman Palmer QC (3 Stone Buildings), Azmina Jasani (Constantine Cannon LLP) and Marian Ang (Olswang LLP).
For more information and to book a spot, go here.