Other speakers at the event include:
- Roderick Cordara QC, barrister, Essex Court Chambers
- Ruth Cornett, Director, Heritage & Taxation Advisory Service, Christie’s
- Elizabeth Emerson, associate, White & Case LLP
- Jonathan Godwin-Austen, partner, Hunters Solicitors
- Mike Neill, Director, Art Collections, Estates & Valuations, Bonhams
- James Rivett, barrister, Pump Court Tax Chambers
The event will take place at the Swedenborg Society in Central London from 1.30pm – 5.30pm and is followed by a food and drink reception.
There is still time to register for the Art & Taxation Afternoon Seminar. You can book your place online here.