We are pleased to announce our next Study Forum, which will be a virtual event, on 6 February 2021. Like our traditional study forums, this will provide an opportunity to hear about some of the fascinating issues and recent developments in the art and cultural heritage law field.
Topics to be covered:
- Art contracts
- Looting and art theft
- Brexit / EU-UK Trade Agreement
- Cultural property
Speakers to include:
- Dr Donna Yates, Associate Professor, University of Maastricht
- Azmina Jasani, Partner, Constantine Cannon LLP
- Dr Kristian Jensen, former Head of Collections and Curation, British Library
- Dr Andrea Wallace, Senior Lecturer, University of Exeter
- Tim Maxwell and Rudy Capildeo, Partners, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
To book a spot, CLICK HERE.
The full details are as follows:
Date and Time: 6 February 2021 2020, from 9.45 am to 5.00 pm (UK time)
Cost to attend: £60.00, incl VAT (£50.00 + £10.00 VAT). 50% discount for IAL members (and UKRG members). The event is free for IAL distance learning students. Click above link for more details.
This event qualifies for CPD/CLE points.