On Saturday 29 June 2019 we will be holding an all-day study forum in London, running from 9.45 am to 5pm. The event will be hosted at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS), Queen Mary University of London, at 67-69 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, WC2A 3JB.
The event will consist of a variety of talks from a number of different speakers, each covering a specific area related to art and cultural heritage law, including:
- ‘Copyright: lessons from the past’ by Dr Elena Cooper (University of Glasgow)
- ‘The treatment and return of human remains by museums’ by Rebecca Reynolds (IAL)
- ‘The Ethiopian manuscripts at the British Library and the sharing of culture’ by Eyob Derillo (School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London)
- ‘Copyright and the digitisation of cultural heritage’ by Pinar Oruc (Queen Mary University of London)
- ‘Art contracts: lessons and pitfalls’ by Emily Gould (IAL)
- ‘International law and the return of cultural property’ by Alexander Herman (IAL)
TO BOOK TICKETS CLICK HERE.
Attendance is priced at £144.00 (inc. VAT) for non-members or £72.00 (inc. VAT) for IAL members (and UKRG members). Members should make use of their coupon code at checkout. If you forget your code, please email the address below.
The study forum is eligible for 5 CPD points. The contact email for this event is: email@example.com