Our next study forum will be held at Notre Dame University in London on Saturday, 20 October 2018 from 9.45 am to 5.00 pm.
The event will consist of a variety of talks from a number of different speakers, each covering a specific area related to art and cultural heritage law, including:
- Street art and copyright law (Dr Enrico Bonadio, City University)
- Art litigation (Amanda Gray, Mishcon de Reya LLP)
- Museum de-accessioning (Emily Gould, IAL)
- Art crime and protest (Dr John Kerr, Roehampton University)
- Immunity from seizure for cultural objects on loan (Holly Woodhouse, IAL)
- Defining art in law (Alexander Herman, IAL)
Date and time: 20 October 2018, 9.45 am to 5.00 pm
Location: Notre Dame University, 1 Suffolk St, SW1Y 4HG London, UK
Cost: £144 (incl. VAT) for non-members; 50% off for IAL members (and UKRG members). Members should make use of their coupon code at checkout. If you forget your code, please email the address below. There is no cost for IAL distance learning students.
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT. OUR NEXT STUDY FORUM WILL BE IN 2019. CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR DETAILS.
The study forum is eligible for 5 CPD points. The contact email for this event is: firstname.lastname@example.org