Speakers will include:
- Geoffrey Bennett, Institute of Art & Law
- Jennifer Emms, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP
- Nickos Gogolos, Victoria & Albert Museum
- Emily Gould, Institute of Art & Law
- Luke Harris, Barrister, 5 Stone Buildings
- Ed Powles, Partner, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP
- Anastasia Tennant, Arts Council England
The proceedings will be introduced by Richard Turnor, Partner, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP. Panels will be moderated by Alexander Herman (IAL) and Emily Gould (IAL).
Topics will include: contracting for international sales of art, the export of cultural property, international title disputes, art loan agreements, touring exhibitions, government indemnity, immunity from seizure, insurance, the liability of shippers and handlers, the role of bailment and agency, and more.
The event is eligible for 4 CPD points.