SOLD OUT – Our next study forum will be held at Notre Dame University in London on Saturday, 23 February 2019 from 9.45 am to 5.00 pm.
The event will consist of a variety of talks from a number of different speakers, each covering a specific area related to art and cultural heritage law, including:
- Auction house and third party guarantees: market developments and legal perspectives (Christine Bourron, CEO, Pi-Ex Ltd, and Azmina Jasani, solicitor, Constantine Cannon)
- The new Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and the art business (Professor Janet Ulph, Leicester University)
- The new Hague Court of Arbitration for Art (Noor Kadhim, solicitor, Cubism Law)
- The moral rights of artists: comparing approaches (Alexander Herman and Julia Rodrigues Casella Hommes, Institute of Art and Law)
- Defining sculpture: Lucasfilm and beyond (Emily Gould, Institute of Art and Law)
- Art loans, Brexit and contracts left in limbo (Geoffrey Bennett, Institute of Art and Law)
Date and time: 23 February 2019, 9.45 am to 5.00 pm
Location: Notre Dame University, 1 Suffolk St, SW1Y 4HG London, UK
Cost: £144 (incl. VAT) for non-members; 50% off for IAL members (and UKRG members). There is no cost for IAL distance learning students.
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST, EMAIL THE ADDRESS BELOW
The event is eligible for 5 CPD points. The contact email for this event is: email@example.com