In association with Clyde & Co LLP, we are proud to offer ‘Art and Insurance’, an online seminar on 25th November 2020. This afternoon seminar will guide you through the leading issues affecting art insurance in a changing world, covering best practice in art insurance policies, claims against art shippers and packers, assessing damage to artworks and the impact of Covid19. Leading speakers from the areas of law, insurance, shipping and art dealing will present on the current challenges facing the sector today, while suggesting the way forward.
Sessions to cover:
- Art dealer insurance policies
- Claims against shippers and packers
- Assessing damage
- The impact of Covid19
- Mike Roderick, Partner, Clyde & Co LLP
- Angela Flaherty, Partner, Clyde & Co LLP
- Oliver Howell, Managing Director, Gander & White Shipping
- Simon Craig, Fine Art Loss Adjuster, Untitled (1960)
- Nicholas Brett, Head of Fine Art, HDI Global Specialty
- Adam Prideaux, Managing Director, Hallett Art & Heritage Insurance
- Robin Start, Director, Park Gallery, London
To book a spot, click here or please contact email@example.com if you would like to pay by invoice or request the UKRG discount.
Cost: £30.00 (incl VAT) for IAL members and UKRG members; £60.00 (incl VAT) for non-members
Date/time: 25th November 2020, from 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm (UK time)